Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Lemon Peeler


Here's that bike I was telling everyone about...

Well, this isn't actually the bike it's just a picture of it. And it's actually not even a picture of the bike but rather just a picture of an old ad for the bike.

This thing is seriously pimped-out: It's got full suspension, hand-brakes (with a drum brake on the front wheel), 20-inch racing slick rear wheel, 16-inch front wheel, 5 speed stik shift, and a coolness factor that's just through the roof. This thing is one sweet ride, let me tell you what. However, it's not too practical for a daily commute as it weighs about 40 pounds if not more.

$86.95... and that's 1968 dollars.

Tim "contrary to popular belief" James

2 comments:

springjoy said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Spring "talkiing about the Lemon Peeler and the blog" Fisk

Barrett McLain said...

Am I supposed to comment on this? How can I honestly top the "Lemon Peeler?" I give up...

Barrett "I'm at a loss for words" McLain