Monday, August 21, 2006

Dinosaurs-R-Us


This is a case of a "draw-first, write later" blog. I don't have any idea what to write, but I wanted to draw a dinosaur, so there you have it. That's the picutre. Now to come up with a caption and a story to go with it. Or not. I could just leave the picture and write nothing in the text worth reading and hope it goes over well.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. Not much to report on anyway. Except for my enjoyment of the musical presentation of the book of Tobit, my flight to Columbia, MO where the sinus cavity behind my eye felt like it was going to explode, and my good friend Scott getting ordained as a Minister of Word and Sacrement. It was all good (no exploding sinus cavities), so hopefully you'll enjoy the dinosaur. I don't have a name for the guy yet, so let me know what it should be.

Tim "perhaps Frederick?" James

2 comments:

Barrett McLain said...

Nice dinosaur. You are quite the artist. How about "Fernando," for a name? Were there ethnic dinosaurs? I could consult an alligator, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Trogdor!!!!!