Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The great pretender

Hello World.

There, I did it. The first step in any programming class... creating the 'Hello World' display. Hopefully it worked. Well, duh... I guess it did since you are reading this, huh?

I don't know why I started this thing, there are a few goals I have in mind, but most of them involve eating something for lunch today and not crashing into anything during the drive home.

Speaking of lunch, it's time to go.

Speaking of Phoenix, it's dang hot outside.

Tim "rising from the ashes" James

3 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

Welcome my friend! And good luck on your drive home.

Barrett McLain said...

What an awesome title! You are one of those "dangerous minds" that Michelle Pfieffer was warning us about...or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Nice blogging. I bet "The Jet" could take your Lemon Peeler...but that's probably cheating if you don't have to pedal.