Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Computerized Canvas


If you haven't read The Credit Card Prank (Parts I and II even), you should. It's pretty worth reading if you ask me... which you didn't, but I don't care as I'm in charge of this site so I can write what I want. You, of course, have the same freedoms, just add comments. There, now that that's settled, let's get on with the entry proper.

If you hadn't noticed, I find Microsoft Paint to be wicked awesome. I don't know why I get such a thrill using it, but I do. Maybe it's the simplicity and innocence of the thing: If your drawing of a cute bunny rabbit ends up looking like something Jackson Pollock could have signed, you can always say "Hey, I was using Microsoft Paint, give me a break." It's kinda like a get out of jail free card or something. Of course, my "cute little bunny rabbit" turned out looking just plain creepy, and is nowhere near a Pollock work of art, so I don't know if playing the Paint card is gonna help me.

If only you could upload pictures here too... we could compare rabbits.

Tim "purveyor of pulp" James

No comments: