Monday, August 28, 2006

Attention Academy:

There is no need to release or view any movies for the remainder of this year. The best movie, by far, of this or any year has already been released and thus the rest of the season will be moot.

Beerfest is here. While some may think titles such as "Snakes on a Plane" or "Zoom" would offer better fare than Beerfest, they are wrong.

This movie has originality, innovation, and ground-breaking cinematic flair oozing out of all its pores. I don't want to give too much away, but there's a group of underdogs who have to try to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds to achieve victory and reclaim their honor.

With a premise like this and the cast to back it up. This one's definitely a hit. If you can think of a better film, let me know and I'll point out how wrong you are.

Tim "this is my sarcastic font" James

2 comments:

Scott said...

I don't know, TJ, Snakes on a Plane was pretty darn funny.

Barrett McLain said...

I must admit, I did drink the movie in, feeling all warm and sudsy in the process. It put me in a festive mood, and I didn't feel that I wasted any time. I was afraid the movie would get bombed, but it seemed to get good reviews plastered in all the news rags.

The reviews said it was awful.