Monday, August 07, 2006

Bartender...


I need a refill. As you can see, I've run out of M. My can is quite a bit on the empty side of things this fine, rainy day. So I'll just ramble about nothing for a while here, which is the whole point of a blog anyway.

Lately I've been sleeping better, but remembering my dreams more. This seems weird as I recall being told that remembering your dreams was only supposed to happen if you woke up at the 'wrong' part of your sleep cycle (Plus, the dreams themselves haven't exactly been 'normal'). I tried to find a link to an article about that, but didn't look very hard, due to the low M levels today. All I found were links to strange dream-interpretation sites that I didn't want to read or share with the rest of you. Google "remembering dreams" and "quality of sleep" to see for yourself.

Speaking of celebrations, My friends Ted and Hannah just had their first child last week. Noah David Mabie was born on August 1 @ 3:28 in the PM. Welcome to the world, Noah. He's a cute little guy, and they're home and happy now, though they might be remembering more of their dreams in the coming weeks and months.

Tim "hour hand" James

No comments: