Thursday, January 04, 2007

We All Fall Down



I just gotta wonder what went down last Thursday at Kennesaw State University (Check out the video if you've got the time).

I don't know if I buy that official story about 'adhesive failure' or 'water damage', but whatever happened, there was a sudden disturbance in the irony-sphere to be sure. (The poor University doesn't even have a good picture of the completed statue to show for it.)

I'll have to brush-up on my gremlin-speak, head myself out to Georgia, quiz the locals, and get back to y'all with the news.

Tim "fed after midnight" James

1 comment:

Crippdog said...

I don't think it was adhesive or water damage eithier Tim....I think somebody was trying to use their truck to steel the statue it's too brand new
Signed
Tim "sneaky suspicion" Crippen