Thursday, December 28, 2006

Old Man Tim(e)

It started simply enough... an attempt to cop-out of actually doing a blog entry, but instead do a sort of "Year in Review" type thing where I just reminisce about this past year to which we will soon bid farewell.

Trouble is, I can't seem to remember much from this year, but here's my list of stuff worth noting in 2006 that I came up with in like 20 minutes or so:
  1. Pearl Jam releases self-titled album (love it or hate it, I took my pick)
  2. Turning 30 didn't end the universe as we know it (or did it?)
  3. 'Stranger Than Fiction' made me smile even more than 'Little Miss Sunshine' did
  4. John and Kim got all hitched-up (Yay for pinecones... but what about #2?)
  5. Against all odds, I somehow managed to upgrade my car situation (rethinking #2)
  6. Say hello to our little friends: Eva, Lily & Noah
    (Where's the link, Grossardts?)
  7. Okie State beats Nebraska... at football, and wins a bowl game (seriously... #2??)
  8. Barrett, Crippin, Heather, Jerry, Kim, Lucas & Amber, and Spring show me the ways of the blogosphere
  9. I laughed myself silly watching the end of the Bears vs. Cardinals Monday Night Football game
  10. You actually read this (Lame-O-Meter Threat Level: Orange)
Feel free to add your own tidbits of trivia, experiences of exhilaration, moments of memorabilia, stories of success, details of despair, remarks to remember, or appalling abuses of alliteration from 2006.

See ya next year,

Tim "Donkey Kong Jr." James

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world has officially come to an end because Tim James has drawn a picture of a bearded man with a scythe that doesn't look demented or scary.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's kind of funny. It puts my name at the top... then my comment, so it looks like I'm calling myself cute, and then talking about the not-scary guy. I meant the not-scary guy was kinda cute... oh well. Let's try this again.

John "Not a blogger" Lovitt

Anonymous said...

Yah, I thought John was calling himself cute.

John, you're so vain, I bet you think this post is about you.

don't you?
don't you?

-Carly Simon

Lucas, Amber, Levi, and Milo said...

yah, scythe dude doesn't look scary- but those eyes...those eyes are cra-zee.