Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Having Solved All Other Problems...

I was wanting to rant about Dr. James Dobson's take on the new movie 'Happy Feet' that I overheard on the radio (around 17:40 - 21:00 in the broadcast) this week over lunch (I tuned in with the express intent of getting frustrated... mission accomplished)


Apparently the fact that a little penguin is an outcast and different than the other penguins, doesn't fit in, and tells his dad he needs to be accepted for who he is means that 'Happy Feet' is promoting the 'homosexual agenda'... thus obviously bringing on the age of the Apocalypse. 'Happy Feet' for crying out loud. And then, the Focus on the Family movie review is for the most part positive:
"Gratifyingly... the film doesn't appear to boast any banner other than, 'Friendship and love can overcome any difference.'"
But I won't rant about that, ranting is no good for the soul. Chicken soup, however...

Tim "I don't understand this world in which I live" James

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this reporter's opinion, Dobson with a little south of rational about five years ago.

Anonymous said...

went...that is. Have to start previewing