Wednesday, November 08, 2006

When in Barbados...


So let me get this straight... I'm walking along in the evening, enjoying the night air and the beautiful scenery on my perfect vacation when I begin to notice that perhaps there's something a little bit off about the sound the 'gravel' makes as I walk. Further investigation reveals: Giant African Snails. Wow. Who knew?

Sure glad I'm not vacationing in the Caribbean right now.

Well, actually, on second thought, I think I could maybe handle the giant, ravenous, fast-multiplying, African land snails given a few weeks to get used to it.

Perhaps three would do.

Yeah, three would do nicely.

Oh, and here's another article I thought was interesting, but didn't know how to berate properly.

Tim "buy one get one" James

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to report that we were never "swarmed" by any "ravenous" snails throughout our whole time in the Caribbean.