Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Pleasure of Babelfish


I where you visited the web site of my blog am excited so very!

That reading this page is that kind of reputation of the thing which chooses the fact that it comes to me!

I you or only all absolute existence desire well for your family!

When the left, he who to that is shown in the T-shirt finishes the fact that you obtain excessively soon to the shark, the happy surfer and the very fearful shark perhaps very it is not happy, become aware!

Today has done the fact that it is the day when your life is splendid!

Tim "it is lost with translation" James

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing entry item very in heart entertainment.

-Amber

Barrett McLain said...

Ouch! said leg when bite huge blood is crazy here. Smell me Aahh! shark can't eat human whole piece! Whew, so happy now shore comes quickly where leg depart?

That shirt made me laugh so hard!

Oddly enough, I could read your writing...hmmm...Lexapro is quite powerful.