Friday, November 20, 2009

My New Super Favorite Toy

Once my good buddy John sent me this link to a pretty funny video about these Hipsters discussing Cyclocross, I was hooked. Well, actually it was after I'd watched the video he sent me, and went to the website www.xtranormal.com and started working on my own movie that I was hooked.

My first video is: Super Saturday, dedicated to my 'little' brother.


I've got the strangest feeling this is just the beginning, so

Welcome!
...to the Revolution!

Tim "like wildfire" James

PS: When using the web versi0n in Firefox, I found that if my mouse pointer went outside of the Flash boundaries for the movie creation, it would reload and lose all unsaved data. This can be somewhat to primal-rage-inducingly frustrating. So I suggest moving your pointer carefully down to the bottom right, clicking "Take 5" to save your work, then come back in to edit it. Now you know.

3 comments:

John and Kim said...

Thanks for the tip! I would have been soooo frustrated! Kim

Anonymous said...

You video was SWEET, too bad my Wildcats didn't beat the Skers and make my birthday even better. Thanks! Ron "Your Bigger Than You Little Brother" James

springjoy said...

so freaking funny
:-)